Cordia is partnered with a global leader in leisure, travel, and tourism who is seeking an Administrative Assistant
to join their team on a part-time basis. Details below!
$20.00 - $22.50/hour
- Performs a broad variety of intermediate level clerical and administrative tasks as directed and required for the support of the organization.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Acts as a resource and collaborates with other departments, external customers and external third-party business relationships by meeting needs directly or through facilitation.
- Prepares documents and memos, which may include higher-level technical, statistical, and narrative reports for the support of the Manager - Administration and Chief of Staff.
- Supports and maintains the organization’s onsite/offsite records management.
- Supports invoice and expense management via Concur platform
- Assists Manager - Administration with administrative support of the leadership team to include, but not limited to, calendar management, telephone support, meeting logistics, and business travel.
- Supports Manager - Administration with Board related activities.
- Assists Manager - Administration with offsite meeting and event planning and logistics.
- Functions as corporate receptionist by providing courteous and professional in-person coverage for the reception desk, greeting employees and visitors, receiving and distributing mail and packages, and ensuring efficient operation of the reception area.
- Answers, screens, and directs telephone calls to appropriate staff.
- Provides back-up telephone support to Iowa office.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Assumes an active role in record keeping, maintaining office supplies, and coordinating equipment maintenance.
- Ensures the DC office is clean, organized, well-maintained, and compliant with physical safety protocols.
- Serves as Head Safety Warden and primary point-of-contact during DC in-office emergencies and evacuations.
- Maintains strong working relationships with DC property management, building engineers, and other building tenants for maintenance related issues.
- Logs and reports issues related to the office and places service calls with appropriate vendors.
- Ensures Facilities department documentation is updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manages conference/meeting rooms by ensuring rooms are properly maintained, chairs are straightened, whiteboards are cleaned, and reports issues with projectors, screens, and video conferencing equipment to the IT Department.
- Assists with tasks related to executing and preparing for inter-office moves and new seat assignments.
- Supports Iowa office with office supplies and equipment maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Professional and customer service-oriented demeanor
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Maintain discretion and ability to manage confidential information
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies
- Familiarity with expense management systems (i.e., Concur)
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.