Cordia is partnered with a $10M tech solutions company who is seeking a Director of IT to join their growing team. The Director of Information Technology will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s IT operations, IT security, data management, and end-user support. They will be responsible for regularly reporting the current state-of-affairs of IT to senior leadership as well as mapping strategy as it relates to the organizations IT infrastructure. This role will also manage and track the IT department’s annual budget and be expected to support inter-departmental projects including periodic involvement in proposal efforts.
- Manage all aspects of the corporate IT infrastructure on-premise and in-cloud, including but not limited to server administration, networking, data, active directory and group policy, security, audio/video devices, digital communications, and end-user devices.
- Manage the helpdesk ticketing system and IT staff, maintaining a high level of end-user satisfaction and expedient resolution times, adhering to all established policies of applicable certified standards such as ISO and NIST
- Manage and maintain the Office 365 environment and all data/services contained within, while implementing industry-standard best-practices with a focus on security
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Perform regular evaluation and updates of policies, procedures, and processes to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers
- Work with organization quality leads to ensure all practices are in-line with defined standards, and updating policies/procedures as needed
- Facilitate annual IT security audits or investigations
- Update and track departmental budget, conducting periodic reviews with members of the accounting team
- Consult regularly with senior leadership to identify business and technology needs across the organization
Education and Experience
- Ability to work in VMware and supporting hardware
- Office 365 Administration including but not limited to Azure AD, Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, and Teams
- Proficient in Windows Server Administration
- In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations (e.g. IP addressing, subnetting, DNS, route/switch configuration)
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy, to include Azure AD
- Working knowledge of SAN infrastructures and firewall configurations
- Preferred experience with DelTek CostPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 10 years of experience working in IT infrastructure
- 3 years of experience directly managing staff and service providers