Cordia is partnered with premier hospitality firm who is seeking a Contracts Administrator
to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. Details below.
$85,000 - $95,000
This position supports the contracting functions of the company by administering contracts and subcontracts, including associated financial tracking/reporting, assisting with pricing, and ensuring contracts are supported. This position uses a growth mindset to assist in developing functions and systems to enhance organizational responsiveness and productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Administers federal government contracts and subcontracts in compliance with DFARS/FARS including subcontracts, contract modifications, and task orders
- Prepares and issues formal communication with teammates and other external stakeholders including Letter Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Teaming Agreements
- Sets up contracts in system ensuring all contract data elements are accurately and consistently entered; assigns applicable job codes
- Compiles and maintains all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures
- Tracks actual expenditures, incurred costs, and commitments
- Prepares invoices for review and submission
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure appropriate allocation of cost
- Assists company leadership to develop pricing strategies for new or existing businesses
- Prepares regular project status reports with variance analysis for Senior Management and Program/Project Management.
- Coordinates communication of contractual requirements across company departments to ensure flawless execution
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Active enrollment/progression toward Contract Management Certification from a professional association such as NCMA (i.e., CFCM, CPCM)
- Experience with JAMIS and all types of DOD contracts.
- 3-5 years of cross-functional experience in contracts, finance, program administration, or related technical operational discipline
- Ability to work responsively in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills (must be willing to work in a deadline driven environment, which may require extended hours to ensure completion of assigned proposals)
- Work with the Business Development and Management team with any proposal and pricing as needed.
- Knowledge of contract types including T&M, Cost-plus, and Firm-Fixed-Price, as well as applicability and limitations, along with an understanding of direct and indirect cost elements
- Knowledge of DFARS/FARS and applicable laws and regulations affecting federal government contractors
- Strong ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs as well as Adobe
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act