Our client, a growing gov con, is looking for a Billing Consultant for a 6-12 month assignment. They will perform work relating to upkeep of the billing platform. Work involves the creation and sending of company invoices, entering and review of credit memo requests, the answering of questions concerning the invoices, as well as other reporting and administrative tasks. The ability to read, understand manage billing information is crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Daily upkeep of billing platform
- Read and manage billing information from multiple sources
- Assist with billing information transfer
- Handle ACH transfer and related tasks
- Read and understand contracts
- Enter credit memo requests and perform initial review.
- Respond to and resolve customer billing questions.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer contact information for invoicing purposes.
- Assist with Contract accuracy and upkeep.
- Five or more (5+) years of gov con billing experience
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Experience with ACH payments
- Experience in the gov con industry
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Costpoint
- Should be a quick learner and be ready for challenges
- Be able to function and excel in fast-growth, hands-on corporate environment
Qualified candidates please apply here!