Cordia Resources seeks a self-motivated and meticulous Accounting Manager
for a fast growth firm in Tysons Corner, VA
. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with staff.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounting team
- Supervise and develop a team of 3 accountants
- Ensure complete and accurate general ledger prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the U.S.
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statements
- Responsible for overseeing accounts payable process
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and reporting
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 7+ years in accounting with corporate or mix of public and corporate experience
- Previous experience supervising a team
- Candidate should possess strong communication and analytical skills, incredible attention to detail, and the ability to contribute to the success of the business outside of the Finance & Accounting discipline
- A candidate who is focused on process improvement, automation, and finding efficiencies in on-going operations
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing, fast paced environment
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.