Senior Contracts Administrator
The ideal candidate for the Senior Contracts Administrator position will be professional, highly productive, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. This position reports to the AVP of Contracts and will be responsible to provide oversight and monitoring of contracts, assist in key negotiations, identify risks and associated mitigation, and support preparation of proposals. This position will support the technical and functional administration of prime/subprime contracts and ensure compliance with government regulations and company procedures. The Senior Contracts Administrator will perform a variety of duties such as cradle-to-grave contract administration support for government contracts (CPFF, FFP, T&M), export compliance, purchase orders, and application of contractual clauses.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline; advanced degree preferred. Combination of background, education, and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proven expertise within government contracts arena.
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in complex terms and conditions.
- Experience with full life-cycle contract management and contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of FAR/DFAR and Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) rules and regulations.
- CPCM, CFCM, CCCM certification advantageous.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience with Unanet (ERP database) a plus.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance; Secret clearance preferred.
Comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance.