Consistently fast-growing Government Contractor seeks an AR/Billing Manager to support their corporate offices. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and professional support from the management team. The AR/Billing Manager will oversee a team of 12 and lead the billing department to ensure high productivity and successful processing of customer invoices.
AR/Billing Manager Job Description:
• Lead billing department personnel and ensure that all invoicing processes are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
• Knowledge of provisional billing or rate adjustments billing.
• Provide high quality customer service to customers on all billing matters.
• Hire, train, mentor and manage the performance of new and existing billing staff.
• Oversee and manage billed and unbilled accounts receivable reconciliations and analysis. Maintain variance analyses between revenue and billed amounts. Work with operation leadership on solutions to clear unbilled.
• Perform sub-ledger reconciliations, accounts receivable analysis, reserves and write offs.
• Manage the team to ensure the team drives and follows up on problem, aged, and large dollar invoices.
• Partner with Operations to drive DSO targets.
• Prepare weekly AR cash projection.
AR/Billing Manager Required Skills:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance from accredited university or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of experience in accounting/finance or equivalent with increasing responsibility
• 3+ years of management experience
• Solid Microsoft excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, charts, etc.)
• Experience in WAWF, SAMs (Misc Govt Softwares)
• Experience with Costpoint 7+