Our client is a healthcare non-profit located in downtown Washington, DC and they are seeking to bring on a resource for a 3-month long contract. Compensation is in the range of $25-$27 per hour based on experience.
The Project Analyst will support the execution of various projects, including consensus development and measure selection projects related to healthcare performance measurement and improvement. The Project Analyst is specifically responsible for document development/preparation, database management, and communications regarding assigned projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical Research and Document Development/Preparation
- Provide synopses or summaries of research findings specifically relevant to the project scope; and
- Conduct full environmental scans for existing measures, best practices, or clinical care guidelines; literature reviews, and data analyses.
- Prepare draft project overviews, committee materials, memos, reports and other documents as requested by the project senior staff.
- Project Support and Communications
- Work with senior staff on projects to evaluate performance measures and practices, as assigned.
- Ensure that measure submissions are complete and identify areas where additional clarifications/additions are needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience required; clinical degree is a bonus
- Master’s degree preferred (i.e., MPH, MSHA, MHA, MS) with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare delivery system, public health, health policy, performance measurement and/or quality improvement.
- Experience working in the healthcare delivery system and/or with healthcare IT; clinical experience a bonus.
- Experience working in a non-profit membership or consensus-based organization preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of quality measurement and federal quality programs a plus
- Demonstrated mastery of skills in research (i.e., identifying key questions to be answered by research and distilling key themes and messages from findings)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Demonstrated analytical ability and sound judgment