Dynamic, growing DC-area company is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Payroll Specialist to join a high-performing team. She/he will be responsible for a variety of activities including but not limited to payroll processing, administration, and reporting.
- Processing payroll: adding PTO, reviewing payroll reporting, garnishments, reimbursements, etc.
- Reporting; to include: PTO/sick accrual, overtime, payroll adjustments, employee count, health insurance count, etc.
- Providing support to employees and answering questions
- Managing time and attendance
- Overseeing payroll profile maintenance.
- Collaborating with the HR department to ensure accuracy of payroll data generated by ADP.
- Maintaining a strong system of organization.
Culture & Compensation:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of payroll experience is required
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter type, and always professional!
- Customer service abilities are essential
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with ADP and multi-state processing
- Communicate in a clear, positive fashion with customers, vendors, management, and staff
- Time & Expense system experience preferred
- $60,000 – $70,000 starting base salary + discretionary bonus
- Remote work environment
- Supportive, encouraging team and culture
- Strong benefits and resources
- Community minded and supportive Executive Team