Rockville, MD-based non-profit is looking for a Systems Administrator
and Office 365 Administration experience
to join this foundation in downtown Rockville, MD. This role reports directly to the CFO. Compensation is estimated at $70K - $85k, depending on experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 8+ users.
- Administer and support Office 365 including MS Teams.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Two+ years' experience in Salesforce.com (certifications or experience).
- Experience administering or working in an Office 365 environment.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or another relevant field.
- Strong understanding of the salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com's best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Proficient in Excel and other statistical data management systems.