Cordia is seeking a REMOTE, Data Accountant to support a large Technology client on a temp-to-hire basis.
Data Accountant Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and implement improvements to existing financial management processes and tools
- Create, run, and analyze financial reports (e.g., budget planning and execution, ad hoc data requests)
- Monitor and report on budget projections and funds expenditures
- Analyze and visualize data, both qualitative and quantitative in nature
- Develop and maintain training materials (e.g., standard operating procedures, tools, templates, timelines) to document and/or improve budget and financial management processes
- Facilitate sessions in a client facing environment to formulate and execute financial objectives and strategies
Data Accountant Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other relevant area and 2+ years of experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an environment that requires a proficient level of knowledge of Federal financial management and budget lifecycle (e.g., spend plan development, budget execution and closeout activities, status of funds reporting)
- Demonstrates some proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.