Our client is a $100M Non-Profit organization
with several subsidiaries, based in Washington, DC
. They are currently seeking a Controller
, who will report to and partner with an exceptional, supportive CFO. This role will be flexible/hybrid
in office and remote.
Compensation will range between $150-160k, depending on experience
, with incredible benefits including up to 9% contribution to 401(k), 100% paid medical insurance for employee and family, and exceptional PTO policy.
The Controller will lead a team of 5 (growing to 8 in 12-24 months), ensure daily/monthly accounting operations run smoothly, drive initiatives including FP&A projects, KPI and dashboard build outs, lead annual audit, develop and present financial statement packages, and build out annual budget and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or general Business, required
- CPA required
- 10+ years of experience in a multi-entity/subsidiary type environment, required
- Experience with 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) of $80-100M, preferred
- 4+ years of management experience with staff/team of 5 or more, required
- Experience with multi-module ERP systems, preferable Netsuite