New Opportunity for a temporary hire, Senior Accounting Consultant in Arlington, VA! This position has a flexible work-from-home benefit. Apply today - opportunities like this don't last long!
Senior Accounting Consultant Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial reports for the monthly management reporting package.
- Prepare and review period-end journal entries.
- Perform General Ledger account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Work closely with external auditors during the interim and year-end audit.
- Ensure desktop procedures and process narratives are kept up to date.
- Manage the relationship with other departments and identify potential accounting issues / events.
- Work with outside vendors for company-wide rollouts.
- Complete ad hoc analysis and projects, as requested.
Senior Accounting Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with 5 plus years of general accounting experience required.
- CPA required
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from restaurant management.