Cordia's client is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator
to help expand our growing team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the recruiting process for new candidates trying out for our team. You will partner with all organizations across the company to schedule interviews, coordinate candidate testing, and support ad hoc recruiting activities.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, creating an excellent customer experience, and are motivated by our culture, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished team as we scale.
- Facilitate the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Communicate with recruiters, hiring managers, and executives regarding candidate schedules, timelines, and related events
- Administer candidate assessments when needed
- Track and manage candidate progress
- Work closely with recruiters and Chief People Officer to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Assist with ad-hoc recruiting projects and initiatives
- At least one year of recruiting coordination experience
- Strong organizational and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives
- Ability to creatively solve problems and continuously improve processes
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to new systems
- Expertise in verbal and written communication