Our client is an award winning, publicly traded Real Estate Company
, located in the northern Virginia area. The company has won various awards including “Best Place to Work” as well as other corporate responsibility designations.
The company is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst/Accountant,
to join their 10-person accounting team with the ideal candidate having 2 years of public accounting with a CPA (or on track).
This role offers exceptional benefits
and a salary around $80,000 + 10% bonus
- Support in the preparation of the SEC quarterly and annual (10-Q and 10-K) filings and quarterly earnings release
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly internal reporting including consolidations
- Help corporate and technical accounting processes, including GAAP, SOX, and SEC requirements
- 1-2 years of Big-4 public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA track
- Ability to work in diverse, dynamic organization balancing multiple priorities