Cordia Resources is seeking a Contracts Analyst
to join our rapidly growing, Washington DC consulting practice. Cordia Resources is a consulting search firm that specializes in Accounting and Finance, HR, IT, and Administrative Operations throughout the DC/metro area. With a portfolio of 300+ clients, Cordia Resources has deep local relationships with top clients throughout VA, DC, and MD.
Contracts Analyst Responsibilities:
Contracts Analyst Qualifications:
- Assists in contracts data collection, review and transformation in support of a Contracts Life Management system migration efforts.
- Collects, examines, analyzes, and verifies contract value information by reviewing related documents, policies, reports, financial statements, and other written materials.
- Works with Corporate Contracts Team members to ensure that all heritage contracts data is input (or corrected), staged or transformed and accurately transferred to new Contracts Management System (CMS).
- Candidate may also support business process documentation efforts relative to future state business processes being effectuated in the future state CMS.
- Support could involve documenting process requirements; coordinating stakeholder actions, meeting minutes, decisions and dependencies; additionally, support may include data entry/administration tasks required to support critical actions that may arise during the transition period from current state CMS to the future state CMS.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Requires 2-5 years of Contracts Management experience with a federal government contractor (GovCon)
- Prefer previous experience with a reputable CMS for GovCons
We offer best-in-class Consultant Care, total confidentiality, access to exclusive job opportunities within our extensive local networks, and integrated solutions by a team of seasoned staffing experts.
Our expert recruiting and staffing solutions support business growth in the commercial and not-for-profit markets, government contracting, technology, professional services, hospitality, real estate and many other industries.
If you are seeking to partner with a fast growth locally owned recruiting organization, please apply today and grow with Cordia Resources!