Our client a cutting-edge robotics company (in business for 20 years)is seeking a DevOps Associate with knowledge of Windows and Linux environments. Candidates will be required to be flexible and respond to IT incidents as they occur, and will have a wide range of responsibilities. Previous experience in Linux system administration is a must.
Candidates will have ample opportunities to get their hands dirty testing their designs.
- Day-to-day operational support,
- Server maintenance and monitoring
- Generate SSL certificates
- End-user support, troubleshooting,
- Ability to edit jaml configuration and in using the grep command
- Working with log files and virtualization VMware/vSphere
- Installation/configuration of hardware and software,
- Maintenance of system hardware and software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comfortable in Linux and Windows system administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting (Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows 10)
- Computer hardware/component maintenance and installation
- Ability to communicate with end-users effectively
- Understanding of networking technologies (Ethernet, TCP/IP, networking hardware)
- Comfortable in an Open Source IT solutions environment
- Ability to learn and grow in the position
- An ability to adapt and learn is paramount to this small business environment.
- Must hold an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with Active Directory and Wuzuh, JIRA, Crucible and Confluence
- Experience with network management and engineering (network design, configuration of switches, routers, firewalls,etc.
- Understanding of Windows server and Active Directory
- Experience and knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Network+ certification
- Knowledge of CMMC and NIST standards and practices (NIST 800- 53, NIST 800-171)
- Linux Foundations Certified IT Associate
- Linux Professional Institute Linux Essentials
- CompTIA, A+, Security+