Cordia Partners is seeking a recent grad candidate to join our team as a Financial Systems Accountant. We operate at the intersection of accounting and technology. Cordia Partners, an outsource accounting practice, helps optimize our client finance and accounting platforms so they can focus on their business’ key growth drivers. Our clients are entrepreneurial, market leading organizations that have a passion for growth and efficiency. They are in the SAAS, Cyber Security, Professional Services, Consumer Goods and Non-profit fields.
Who you are?
You have a combination of accounting and technology from your education and/or professional background. A recent grad candidate who has an interest in not only Accounting but working on Accounting System implementations. This is a full-time, hybrid role with yearly compensation in the range of $55k - $65k, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- A recent graduate (2-3 years of work experience)
- Desired degrees: B.S. in Accounting and or a B.S. in Information Systems and Operations Management with Accounting course or relevant accounting experience
- Interest in outsource accounting
- Interest in Accounting System Implementation
- Assisting with monthly close processes
- Account reconciliations and follow through to resolve reconciled items
- Documentation of accounting processes and control reviews
- Preparation of monthly revenue recognition schedules
- Analysis of AR, sending monthly statements
- Supporting AP and Payroll
- Analysis of accounting data and financial report preparation
What We Offer
Hybrid Work Environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- A solid understanding of MS office – intermediate Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Our headquarters is located is walking distance from Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Corner Metro station.
– Cordia Partners was established in 2006 from a leading regional CPA firm.
Robust and Compact Career Experience
– Get more industry exposure in an accelerated work environment working on a rotating set of clients.
Best in Class
– Brain Trust of experienced CPAs.
Base + Quarterly Performance Bonus –
Employees are eligible for four (4) performance bonus each calendar year.
Defined Career Track
– Build your career regardless of who is in front of you. Don’t get stuck behind incumbent employees.
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) training to help you remain a licensed CPA or certified CMA.
Benefits of working with Cordia Partners: Professional Growth, variety, exposure to multiple accounting systems, Leadership training and opportunities. Hybrid work environment. Highly competitive salary and benefits package.