Temp-to-hire HR Business Partner
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you looking for a unique employee experience where you can build, grow, learn and have fun? This role isn’t just about the tactics; it’s about delivering rich HR programs within the organizations and guiding leadership on the value of a strong business partner model and talent management imperatives. You will get exposure to a wide range of interactions across all organizational levels on a regular basis. As an HRBP, you will be “the face of HR” to these organizations, building strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
The HR Business Partner will wear many hats and work at both the strategic and tactical level. You will be constantly innovating, implementing change, building scalable models, and trying to develop your organization while retaining top talent. You will be involved in the entire employee life cycle for your organization which will present a wide range of responsibility and opportunity to positively impact the organization. This includes but is not limited to onboarding assistance, employee relations, coaching, performance management, merit and promotions, and employee exits.
Reporting to the Associate Director of HRBPs, you will partner closely with business leaders to understand the broader strategic objectives and determine relevant talent management strategies that drive performance and promote the culture.
This role will be fully remote, candidates are ideally based on the East Coast.
Responsibilities include; executing HR objectives, employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, talent planning/workforce analysis, learning and development and organizational effectiveness initiatives.
SUCCESSFUL HR BUSINESS PARTNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Maintain a deep understanding of the organization strategic goals, product & service offerings, revenue models and key initiatives
- Partner with executives to execute human capital strategy in line with business objectives
- Develop effective relationships with leaders to provide coaching and influence matters relating to People with both new Managers to Sr. Leaders
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of changes on employees, HR systems, and operations
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights and proactively convert these insights into recommendations. Collaborate with business leaders to design organizational structures, job roles and talent management processes to drive organizational strategy and meet business objectives
- Determine appropriate reports, dashboards, etc. to support client groups
- Act as the primary point of contact and HR advisor to employees in client group on human resources topics
- Partner on all employee relations matters including adherence to policy, grievances, voluntary and involuntary terminations. Work collaboratively with business leaders and legal partners to develop and execute resolution strategies
- Advise on all performance management concerns; Provide expertise related to performance management
- Provide guidance on reorganization decisions including appropriate structure and role design for optimal business performance, talent planning, and management, and change management activities
- Builds, recommends, and implements new initiatives from beginning to finish with minimal assistance or support
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum qualifications include a BA or BS degree
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a Human Resource Generalist with a strong understanding of general HR concepts, practices, and compliance
- 5-7 years of People-related experience, preferably in a high-growth technology organizations
- Proven expertise in developing partnerships with senior management and influencing key business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage human resources at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Strong business acumen, sound judgment, professional and personal integrity, initiative and flexibility, combined with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, high energy, independent, results-oriented demeanor and a strong drive to succeed
- You are a builder, deeply motivated to impact positive change
- Able to collaborate with and gain the trust of departmental leadership in designing and facilitating talent planning process that ensures business continuity and helps to achieve talent goals
- Able to align and support people strategies with broader organizational goals through the creation of people development programs and processes that leverage employee talents and motivate their sustained commitment to company success
- Ability to be comfortable and effective in a fast-paced environment with limited established structure
- Experience leading change in a highly-complex organization undergoing significant transformation
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a hands-on manner, adjusting to issues as needed in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to prioritize and effectively anticipate and respond to issues as they arise
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and detail oriented
- Proactive willingness to identify a problem, find a solution, and see it through to implementation from start to finish with full ownership of the process
- Desire to innovate and improve within the organization
- Proactive and can operate autonomously
- You dream big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You love our users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You respect all voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You hustle every day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You win together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.