We are looking for experienced ServiceNow Developers to build/maintain custom scoped applications.
You might be a good fit if you care about….
- Quality: systems built in such a way where change is easy, and the cost of change is reduced to near zero. We practice modular design, TDD, and adhere to SOLID programming principles.
- Human Centered over Functional Design: Providing a user experience that honors the needs of the user and drives adoption and transformation.
- Value over Velocity:
- Continuous Delivery over Deadlines
- Whole Team approach: Collaboration, Mentorship, and Autonomous teams.
- Personal & Professional Growth: Learning and growth are part of our culture. 4 Hours every Friday are dedicated and budgeted to grow our people: Now Learning, Platform release training, sharing cool stuff.
- Sustainable work week:
- Being agile over “doing” Agile
- Drive innovative business solutions focusing on human centric design to drive adoption and real transformation. User Experience is key.
- Work with lead architect to design application architecture leveraging Now platform functionality, open sources libraries, and custom development to align with quality principles.
- Develop and enhance custom Scoped Applications on the ServiceNow platform both independently and leading a small squad of junior developers. Coaching and mentorship is available to guide mid-level developers into technical leadership positions.
- Develop and support the integration of 3rd party systems with ServiceNow, MID server, & web services.
- Be a lead contributor on how ServiceNow can be used to integrate to new and existing technologies.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with the development, configuration, implementation and support of production and non-production ServiceNow instances
- ServiceNow Scoped Application Development experience
- Strong hands-on experience with ServiceNow client side and server-side scripting
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a proven history at being able to work and collaborate effectively with non-technical team members and/or clients.
- Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming. Your code can pass the “sniff test.”
- Care about code quality, modularity, using design patterns and making the code robust and joy to work with
- Good understanding of database schema design and data modelling
- Working knowledge of the Automated Test Framework in ServiceNow.
- Architectural principles to build highly scalable systems.
- At least one ServiceNow Certification, preferably Certified Application Developer.
Preferred Skills and Experience (this is optional)
- Knowledge of React and Typescript
- Modern Development Practices like: CI/CD, Version Control, etc
- Node.JS and NPM
- Being obsessed with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of functional programming
- ServiceNow Micro Certifications
- Personal website to show case projects.