A rapidly growing, $15M government contractor in Northern VA is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter
. Reporting to the HR Director, the Senior Technical Recruiter
will be responsible for recruiting for technical positions and needs to be very hands-on. This person will work closely with senior leadership and have the opportunity to move in to a managerial role in the near future. Light Manager candidates are being considered too. Prior experience working in a government contracting environment is required.
Sr. Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
Sr. Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and/or fine-tuning standard processes, while supporting PBG's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Utilize traditional and non-traditional resources to identify qualified candidates through job posting sites, referrals, networking, and social media opportunities to develop a pipeline of available candidates.
- Develop a deep understanding of the core business/programs, to successfully execute complex sourcing strategies in regards to our Technology Focus Areas.
- Provide strong partnership to hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and adapt sourcing strategies and processes to deliver on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Develop passive talent pipelines for future hiring needs and trends.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience as a senior recruiter with a demonstrated track record of delivering on hiring goals supporting the technical and Intelligence Community and/or cyber programs
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Deep knowledge of the talent and competitor landscape and a strong understanding of the market to enhance our sourcing strategies.
- Advanced understanding of and experience with federal government consulting talent acquisition, professional services, or staffing agency environment