View all jobs
Systems Administrator - Information System SecurityWashington, DC
- We are currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join our Team.
- Work with internal clients to identify and resolve issues with their desktops, laptops,
- mobile devices, and connectivity.
- Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Work closely with the People and Facilities Teams to onboard new hires, including
- procurement of equipment as well as account creation and software installation.
- Create, maintain, and support company-wide applications and services.
- 1+ years’ experience in desktop support.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows, Macintosh OS X, or Debian-based operating systems such as Ubuntu, and a willingness to learn the others
- Strong experience with Google Workspace and user directories such as JumpCloud.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically in a high-pressure situation.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking systems.
- Experience with Federal Government IT standards.
- Experience with Python, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with A/V equipment.