Cordia Resources is seeking a Controller level consultant with government contracting experience for a 6 month contract role in Northern Virginia. Our client has an urgent need for an individual with process and procedures expertise in the revenue cycle (Order to cash) to lead a small team to accomplish the following:
- Review the current processes and procedures over revenue recognition and receivables reconciliations
- Prepare documentation as required
- Implement process and procedures corrections as required
- Lead team to review contract revenue recognition and billed and unbilled receivable reconciliations
- May require research of unbilled accounts to determine what is billable
- Determine there is the correct accountability for the process
- Education: BS degree. Preferred disciplines include Finance or Accounting.
- Experience: At least 10 years experience in Controller level roles.
- Government contracting experience required
- Additional Skills: Must possess excellent verbal and written and communication skills, ability to work with minimum supervision, ability to work with all levels of management, must be able to manage and work in a team environment