Cordia is supporting a trusted client on their search for a Vice President of Talent Acquisition. The company headquarters is in Arlington, VA, but the selected candidate is able to work remotely 100% of the time with some travel to the DC area.
Competitive compensation package and benefits with an award winning culture.
We’ve built a best-in-class, award winning People Operations team that ensures we hire the best people and creates an exceptional place for all of our team members to work each day. We're looking for someone to lead our exceptionally talented and high performing recruiting team. In this role, you will:
- Manage a team responsible for hiring top talent, serving as the first line of defense for DEI efforts, strengthening our brand, and delivering a world class candidate experience.
- Provide strategic and organizational support to our leaders to ensure they are upholding our values and scaling the company in a thoughtful, strategic way.
- Evaluate and update practices to ensure an optimizing hiring process and a culture of inclusion and belonging.
Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for our mission and have the following skills:
- Prior experience building and scaling companies
- Experience at high-growth, dynamic organizations
- Experience at tech companies or growth-stage startups preferred
- Solutions-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- Passion for and experience in people management: desire to motivate, support and lead a team of exceptional people
- Passion for building diverse teams, recognizing the collective power of teams whose members bring different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the table
- Strong sense of client management/ client-services approach
- Passion for effective collaboration and strong team-first attitude