Senior Property Accountant
position available to join Real Estate / Construction firm in the Washington, DC . As the Senior Senior Accountant your r
esponsibilities will include monitoring cash flows and accounting of numerous residential and commercial properties.
- Accounting for various real estate properties - mostly commercial properties.
- Review and approve commercial pass-through reconciliations
- Help implement efficiencies throughout the accounting department.
- Coordinate and lead site audits
- Assist in the budget / re-forecasting process
- Complete various tax filings for multiple jurisdictions
- Assist in audit work-paper preparation at year end
- Lead special projects and company initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Three plus years experience in commercial property management accounting required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Analytical, problem solving skills