Our client a publicly traded company transitioning from a diversified REIT into a pure multifamily REIT and expanding from the DC metropolitan area into Southeastern markets. We’re growing for sure!
This individual will track, route, and redirect issues to appropriate resources and follow up with end users to ensure proper resolution within department and organizational standards, as well as assist with IT operations and applications teams with a variety of technical and non-technical support.
You are a good fit if you have had progressively more responsible roles providing Tier I and Tier II support, are interesting in working with a great team and have a fundamental appreciation for outstanding customer service.
- SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATION
- Manage the help desk ticketing system to document, assign, and resolve end user technical problems; create, maintain and modify reports as directed/assigned .
- Work to resolve trouble tickets submitted by employees and contractors and provide hands-on expertise for the remediation of issues related to the use of company computers, applications, systems, services, mobile devices and networks.
- TRAINING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Create, update, and solicit documentation from team members to ensure appropriate knowledge of systems and applications is available.
- Provide assistance with patching, hardware maintenance and upgrades; act as a knowledge center contributor, introducing efficiencies to IT processes and providing self-help resources whenever possible.
- Conduct employee onboarding orientation as it relates to IT systems and applications. Work with business members to ensure job-specific system training for new employees is completed.
- Conduct ongoing education to employees on the proper use of systems, devices and software as needed.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Maintain an inventory of all organization computer systems, devices and software, and assume responsibility for the administrative support of all assets either through vendor relationships or through hands-on management.
- Identify, image, configure, customize, assign and deliver workstations for organizational use.
- ENDPOINT ADMINISTRATION
- Retrieve, re-image, and securely store PC and Mobile equipment from separating employees, temps, contractors and consultants.
- Assist IT management with office moves and the onboarding and off boarding of employees, including all PC workstation, peripherals, and IT phone moves for employees, temps, contractors, and consultants
- Serve as the department administrative lead for non-technical processes such as invoice entry, shipping and receiving of equipment, and organizing and maintaining storage facilities.
- Serve as liaison between company team members and IT department for various issues.
- Preferred to have A+ and Network+ certifications; Microsoft OS or Application certifications
- Experience providing Tier I and Tier II desktop, application, operating system support and customer service
- Experience in an Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/Office environment
- PC proficiency to include (but not limited to) Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Microsoft Project and Visio
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience with networks and desktop OS and applications, including experience with any of the following:
- Windows 10/11
- Microsoft 365 environment and applications
- Azure Endpoint Management
- COTS apps such as Adobe Creative Cloud, ERP/CRM
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Mobile application and device management
- Client Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Apple iOS/Android devices
- Network: Strong TCP/IP knowledge, including experience with basic connection troubleshooting for both LAN and WiFi