Cordia is staffing Help Desk
roles for a variety of Commercial and Government Contracting clientele local to the DC and Baltimore metro area. Details below!
Washington, DC & Baltimore Metro Area
Comptia A+, Network+, Security+, Google IT Support Professional, AWS Certified, ITIL
Help Desk Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of specialists in the implementation and operation of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems.
- Test and operate all phases of the system cycle and components such as: hardware, software, and mass storage devices.
- Operate communications-computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
- Provide Tier 1 - Tier 3 technical support to end users as required
- Respond to tickets in a timely manner and ensure resolution of all open technical issues as required
- Provide escalation of priority technical issues to next level personnel when appropriate
- Perform troubleshooting of outages, failed peripheral equipment, and system errors to include: printers, cell phones, PDAs, VDI end equipment, and laptops
- Assist users with a variety of technical issues to include: remote/telework connectivity issues and MS Office Suite errors and coordinate with custodian for equipment turn-in
- Reimaging of operating systems, upgrades to platforms, PKI and credential troubleshooting issues and other routine IT maintenance tasks required
- Evaluate state-of-the-art computer hardware and software and its application to support specific requirements and to interface with other equipment and systems