Partnering with the CFO, the Corporate Controller will own and lead all accounting operations processes, and provide support to all financial operations strategy, risk and reporting. This leader will play a pivotal role with "people-process-technology" strategy for the group/company. He/she will keep the big picture in mind, but operate effectively with daily department tactics.
- Comfortably and confidently lead company close process including detailed analysis of all G/L and preparation of financial statements.
- Own reporting process (which includes board reporting packages).
- Run all accounting systems, process and efficiencies for team
- Motivate, mentor and manage a large staff - reporting, G/L, tax, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, revenue recognition, accounting policy etc.
- Serve as a strategic partner to all management, executives and stakeholders
- Respond to and be able to create scalable efficiencies that result in better accuracy and speed for company and team.
- BS in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA is required
- 10+ years overall in accounting roles with progressive leadership responsibilities.
- Public Accounting experience/training preferred
- Must have run a 15-person team at minimum
- ERP experience a must
- Large company experience is essential, given growth track
- Be a teacher of accounting to those who are not!
- Be comfortable and offer solutions to complex accounting systems and challenges
- Help lead compliance and operational solutions for group and company
- Identify gaps and recommend changes around people, processes, and systems.
- Focus on building and maintaining strategic relationships across departments and teams
- $210,000 - $240,000 starting base salary
- 20-25% target bonus