Check out this fantastic Software Developer opportunity to partner with a Government/IT solutions company local to the Northern Virginia area!
Title: Software Developer
Location: Arlington, VA OR Herndon, VA
Job Type: Direct Hire
The ideal candidate is a team player who is eager to integrate with our design team and other developers. This candidate is able to solve complex technical problems without compromising on user interface design and overall user experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Develop front-end user interfaces with modern frameworks
- Integrate backend APIs with front-end code
- Interact with other developers, users, stakeholders, and project managers
- This position requires that you be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before your designated start date, unless an exemption from this requirement has been granted as an accommodation by GXM for religious or medical reasons
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Must be willing to work on-site in Herndon, VA, and/or Arlington, VA
- Must have at least a secret clearance
- 3-4 years demonstrated experience with front-end software development using modern frameworks, including Angular
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)