Cordia Resources is partnered with a global leader in tech development and is seeking a C++ Software Engineer to develop and test new software features in a real-time Linux (or similar) OS environment.
Title: C++ Software Engineer
Location: Hybrid - Germantown, MD
Job Type: Direct Hire
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Adhere to modern C++ standards and industry best practices
- Maintaining and developing features for state-of-the-art software for and to support Autonomous Vehicles
- Proficient in object-oriented design, algorithm, and data structure.
- C++ programming language
- Understand the modern architecture and operating systems (multi-threading, synchronization, and memory management)
- Linux development tools (gdb, Valgrind, profilers, etc.)
- Solid understanding of source code management and continuous integration best practices.
- Profiling and debugging tools to resolve performance and stability issues
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of STL best practices, memory-safe and thread-safe design patterns, and API development
- Experience with Communication Middleware (e.g., ROS, DDS, MQTT)
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with ARM/Nvidia Drive products
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred.
- 2+ years of solid, proven programming experience in C++