Check out this amazing Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
opportunity to partner with a mission-driven non-profit!
Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Hybrid - Alexandria, VA
Prior experience using Dynamics SL and Microsoft Office is highly preferred
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Deposits all checks to the bank (NCMEC uses remote check deposit machines in the office)
- Work with the development team to prepare invoices for pledges and donations
- Ensure that all checks, ACH deposits, and invoices are properly documented, recorded and accounted.
- Record online donations received through online donation platforms
- Coordinate with the development team to reconcile donation records between Salesforce and the accounting system
- Coordinate with Regional offices to properly record donations in the accounting system
- Assist with general ledger and bank reconciliations related to cash, accounts receivable, and revenue.
- Maintain and prepare cash receipts and donations log
- Provide support in the Month/Quarter/Year end closing processes and/or annual audits
- Cross-train and support team members.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, law enforcement officials, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence.
- Promote and exhibit loyalty to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the cause of protecting children worldwide.
- Promote a professional image.
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting Department
- Perform other tasks as requested.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.