Our client, a prominent and growing government contractor, is seeking a part-time Staff Accountant
who can work remotely from their home office. Hours are flexible if you fulfill the requirements of your job and meet time-critical deadlines. We believe our employees are our biggest asset and offer a real
work-life balance. Come join a fast-paced and fun team!
$30.00 - $35.00/hour
Part-Time Contract (6 Months)
Prior experience using Deltek Costpoint is required!
- Prepare daily and month-end close entries including revenue, payroll, prepaid expenses, accounts receivable, accrued liabilities and capital asset amortization
- Prepare customer billing and monitor accounts receivable status
- Prepare reconciliations for necessary balance sheet accounts and various other general ledger accounts, as needed
- Play a key role in the month-end and year-end closing process
- Prepare payroll
- Assist with annual financial statement and DCAA audits
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the accounting field
- Understanding of Accounting Principles, knowledge of GAAP, subsidiary ledgers and financial statements, and government contract compliance regulations found in the FAR, CAS, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- PROCAS Accounting System experience is highly preferred
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.