Cordia is partnered with a premier educational institute who is seeking a Student Admissions Administrator
to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. Details below!
Student Admissions Administrator
$22.00 - $25.00/hour with a $55-$65K conversion
Contract to Hire
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Develops recruitment goals and objectives.
- Carefully reviews resumes of applicants and conducts initial phone screening interviews to identify the most qualified candidate for a given position.
- Coordinates a high volume of phone, video, and face-to-face interviews, reserves conference rooms, sends calendar appointments, and provides confirmations for candidates.
- Delivers high level communications between the Senior HR Generalist, hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Assists with conducting detailed background checks, fingerprint checks and reference checks on selected candidates and reviews results.
- Administers the closing and administrative portions of a candidate search, including notifying rejected candidates and closing out the job requisition.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Posts job openings (requisitions) and ensures each job is advertised internally and externally as appropriate and ensure federal, state and OFCCP compliance.
- Participates in on-campus recruiting activities and career fairs, as needed to support the team.
- Maintains appropriate records of active Interns for each Program (Spring, Summer and Fall).
- Maintains communication with Interns regarding timesheet and travel reimbursement processes, timelines and submission.
- Responsible for file and records management (paper and electronic) of all new hires and interns.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- The ability to use social media and database software for recruiting purposes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Genuine interest in people and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a proven ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to exercise discretion and ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.