Cordia is partnered with an innovative and professional engineering company who is seeking a Project Control Analyst
to join their team on a 6 month contract basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a team with a great company culture and excellent professional support.
Project Control Analyst
$30.00 - $35.00/hour
Contract (6 months)
Project Control Analyst Responsibilities:
Project Control Analyst Requirements:
- Facilitate contract travel requirements and review requests and expense reports
- Review client and subcontractor invoices for labor rate, category, and spend accuracy
- Identify issues and concerns on multi-levels of contract documents/reports
- Prepare monthly cost, travel and supplemental reports for clients in Excel and/or Word
- Compile data and generate reports in Excel for various levels of program review
- Participate in proposal preparation/review through costing and administrative support
- Demonstrate customer service focus with PMs, vendors, and employees.
- Effectively communicate with corporate staff on project accounting, contracts, security and human resources issues
- Generate projections/budgets on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc. basis as identified by the reporting requirements
- Understand contract mods and allocation of funding/ceilings on CLIN's
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- BS/BA Degree, preferably in business, accounting or other related field
- High proficiency in data modeling and analysis in MS Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear and professional written and oral communication skills
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.