View all jobs
Program ManagerWashington, DC
Program Manager – Washington DC (FCC)
Manages the entire program, is the overall personnel manager for all staff, and responsible for:
- Serving as the Contractor’s primary point of contact (POC), and this individual is responsible for the overall performance of the contract;
- Planning the entire program across scope, schedule, resources, risk, quality, etc., and monitoring the on-going execution of these areas;
- Ensuring that contract requirements, deliverables and service levels are met;
- Keeping the CORs and technical designees updated on all aspects of the contract, and making them aware of any contract issues in a timely manner;
- Implementation of the QCP outlined in PWS 184.108.40.206;
- PMP implementation duties, to include, at a minimum:
- Communications Plan generation and management;
- Risk management and mitigation strategies;
- Work Breakdown Structure management and maintenance;
- Maintaining a positive work environment where ingenuity and resourcefulness foster and team spirit can develop;
- Coordinating and collaborating operational activities with all IT teams (e.g., Engineering, Tailored Platforms, Security, etc.); and
- Communicating all incidents (e.g., outages, degradations, etc.) to FCC IT management.
- Certification: PMP required, PgMP preferred
- Education and experience: Master’s and 7+ (or Bachelor’s and 10+) years of related program management experience in IT Operations.
- Skills: Working knowledge of IT Operations and Program Management and must be able to perform all the functions associated with this effort.