Cordia is partnered with a top government contractor who is seeking a Senior Accountant with NetSuite experience
to join their team on a 3-4 month contract basis. Details below:
$40.00 - $60.00/hour
Contract (3-4 Months)
- Compile and analyze data to prepare journal entries for various accounts and transactions.
- Maintain and reconcile various subledgers.
- Analyze various invoices and contracts to determine appropriateness
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations and independently identify/resolve reconciling items in support of ending asset and liability balances
- Prepare various month end schedules including details of variance analysis
- Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company and communicate to management any inconsistencies or issues identified during the daily or month-end close processes.
- Use professional judgment in compiling, adjusting, and evaluating the accuracy of accruals for assigned general ledger accounts
- Independently communicate with other company personnel and contacts outside of the company to gather needed information and/or resolve issues.
- Assists with requests related to internal and external audits and work with auditors to resolve audit questions.
- Generate and send daily reports to various departments as needed.
- Reviews existing processes, identifies opportunities for improvement and helps to implement approved changes
- Other duties and special projects as assigned