Hiring!!! Our client, a Boston, MA based, exciting Private Equity backed Tech/Software/AI/Social Media company is seeking a Senior Accountant open due to growth! The role is REMOTE but candidate MUST BE BASED IN BOSTON, MA area for occaisonal in office meetings). This role will report to the Controller who is fantastic. Position is responsible for managing the financial records of the company’s US operating, some revenue recognition,(booking revenue and verifying its accuracy -under supervision of the accounting manager) and asisitng with month and year end closings.NetSuite software experience a plus but not required-other large ERP systems are fine. If interested in this VERY exciting position and company, and are an A player, please contact me at Mantine@cordiaresources.com or apply today!
- $70M PE backed Tech/Social Media Platform/AI and Brand campaigns/Cloud Platform.
- Employees: 200 – 250 ish
- PE Backed
- Prefer East Coast candidates.
- Software: Netsuite is what they use – but other ERP systems are fine.
- CPA is not required but nice to have.
- Tech/SaaS background is great to have but not required.
- Need candidates who are open to change as tech companies by nature pivot and change course sometimes. They are in scale/growth mode.
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be a business builder and scaler who will actively manage the financial records of the company’s US operating entity. The ideal candidate will have experience in companies with multiple product lines and cross-border intercompany activity, as well as a proven track record of success in private equity & public company environments
If you are an experienced Senior Accountant with a proven track record of success in private equity-backed companies and companies with multiple product lines and complex tax structures, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company and make a significant impact on its financial success and growth.
- Own all accounting functions for the company’s US operating entity. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities. Reconcile all balance sheet and select income statement accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process for the US operating entity to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Assist with developing and maintaining internal controls to ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements.
- Booking revenue and verifying its accuracy (under supervision of the accounting manager)
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and some regulatory reports as well as ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Assist with preparation for annual financial statement audits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze financial and operational data and identify opportunities for improvement.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in companies with multiple product lines and multiple entities across borders.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other regulatory requirements.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- An individual with a preference to automate. Track record of successful implementing and upgrading systems preferred.
- NetSuite experience preferred.