Cordia Resources by Cherry Bekaert is partnered with a $100M management consulting firm who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor with Unanet experience
to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in managing our receivables, ensuring accuracy, and optimizing financial processes. Details below!
Accounts Receivable (AR) Supervisor
Hybrid - Tysons Corner, VA
$40.00 - $50.00/hour
Contract to Hire
- Utilize advanced Unanet functionalities to oversee and streamline the entire accounts receivable lifecycle.
- Manage invoicing processes, ensuring timely and accurate billing in compliance with contractual terms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve billing discrepancies and address client inquiries promptly.
- Monitor and analyze accounts receivable aging reports, implementing strategies to reduce outstanding balances and improve cash flow.
- Conduct thorough credit checks on new clients and evaluate existing client creditworthiness.
- Implement best practices for collections, working to minimize overdue accounts and escalate issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with the finance team to generate financial reports related to accounts receivable for management review.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and Unanet updates, providing recommendations for process improvements and system enhancements.
- Train and support team members in utilizing Unanet effectively for AR processes.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of AR policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist with a focus on Unanet.
- In-depth knowledge of Unanet functionalities and the ability to leverage them for efficient AR management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex receivables issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in data entry and financial record-keeping.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Professional certification (e.g., Certified Credit Professional) is a plus