We are seeking an Accounting Associate who will be responsible for supporting the accounting department in various tasks such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and other financial duties. The ideal candidate will have experience in accounting and finance, as well as strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Process accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Prepare and send invoices and statements to customers
- Reconcile vendor and customer accounts
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Prepare financial reports and analysis
- Assist with other accounting duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of accounting or finance experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Salary: The pay range for this position is $20-$25 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.