Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant with Costpoint experience
to join a fast growth government contractor in the Northern VA area
. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- Ensures assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for project setup in Costpoint accounting system, including: project funding, billing and revenue information
- Ongoing analysis of billed and unbilled receivables
- Analyzes a variety of accounting data at month-end close to prepare Corporate Reports, including: Unbilled schedules, Quarterly reporting, etc.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing, and recording journal entries
- Employee and subcontractor time system setup, tracking, reporting and management in Deltek Costpoint.
- Employee and subcontractor expense reimbursement tracking, reporting and management in Deltek Costpoint.
- Corporate expense tracking, reporting, and management in Deltek Costpoint.
- Corporate credit card reconciliation, payment, and management in Deltek Costpoint.
- Accounts payable – invoicing, check and payment processing in Deltek Costpoint.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the Corporate Accounting team by participating in cross training, sharing job responsibilities, and serving as position backup for other team members.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience using Deltek Costpoint and proficient using the platform in accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll.
- Strong written and oral communication and ability to relate and communicate effectively across all levels of staff inside and outside the department.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.