is seeking Interim Project Control Analysts
to add to our Government Contracting Consulting Practice
in Tysons Corner. Our Interim Project Control Analysts
will be assigned to our client's projects for ongoing support. If you are immediately available for contract work, apply today!
Interim Project Control Analyst Qualifications:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 6 -8 years' experience in Project Finance and/or Accounting in a government contracting environment
- Experience using Deltek Costpoint to include project setup, revenue recognition, and billing setup
- Experience with large contracts that have multiple CLINs, SLINs and revenue types
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency in Excel is required
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization
- Self-motivated and results oriented dedicated individual with a strong work ethic
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.