We are looking for a talented Controller
(Senior Finance Consultant)
for a temporary hire (long-term contract)
to join our client’s team, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients, in Washington, D.C.
As Senior Finance Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting a large-scale federal loan program. Experience in federal financial services preferred, although commercial financial management experience will also be considered. Responsible for learning and documenting business functions and processes, you will act as a liaison between a bank, a federal client, and our client’s internal leadership. Strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills is required, as well as knowledge of financial loan origination and servicing systems.
Senior Finance Consultant Requirements:
- 10 years or plus experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, Master's degree in Accounting
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA
Must demonstrate some proven knowledge and success in advising global organizations on improving efficiency and effectiveness in transaction processing, close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, and internal and external reporting, which includes the following:
- Process improvement in, industry knowledge, and applications of at least one of the following focus areas: shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management
- Business intelligence and performance management software tools.
* Candidates may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.