Our client is an industry leading IT Services provider based in Rockville that provides a wide-range of services, including Application Engineering, Consulting, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Infrastructure, and Mobility support, in the Health, Defense, and Civilian sectors. Our client is looking for someone to lead and manage their billing team. Must have full-cycle billing experience in CostPoint and at least 2 yrs experience managing a team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly complex invoices (FFP, FFP, ans T&M) and perform all related accounts receivable activities.
- Create and maintain billing files to include base contract, contract modifications, revenue reconciliations and customer correspondence.
- Manage the submission of invoices to the Government/prime contractor via WAWF, IPP or e-mail in compliance with contract billing instructions
- Set up new projects in CostPoint
- Input invoices into WAWF, IPP or other contract specific submission requirements
- Support month end and year end close out tasks related to project accounting, contract costs and revenue
- Supervises small team in all areas od basic and complex billing issues
- Report to the controller and gain experience in corporate G/L accounting - opportunity to advance your career
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5-10 years of Government contract accounting
- Min of 1 yr supervising
- 2-3+ years experience with CostPoint 7.0 or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills
- Must possess govt contract knowledge and govt billing exp.