Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for a collections associate to join a fast growth software company on a consulting engagement on a remote basis. This is an immediate need and they are looking to have someone start as early as this week.
As a Collections Specialist you will handle outbound and incoming communication related to outstanding delinquent lease payments. You will also be responsible for resolution of account administrative delinquencies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Contact and collect accounts 10-60 days past due to arrange for timely payments.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to internal inquiries/other requests simultaneously.
- Process research and correspondence in relation to customer disputes and collection problem inquiries.
- Work in a team based solution oriented environment that involves customer support including: billing, taxation, insurance, maintenance, contract terms, purchase options and account history.
- Determine why customers are delinquent and overcome obstacles to ensure payment.
- Expected to work 10-25 accounts per day.
- 2+ year experience using an accounting software system and 2+ year prior administrative accounting support required
- SalesForce software experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills