Rapidly growing, global biotech organization seeks a Senior Finance Manager
who wants to join a fast-paced organization. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Finance Manager
will drive operational controls and develop new mechanisms to drive scale, automation and efficiencies.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities:
Senior Finance Manager Qualifications:
- Work with the Director of FP&A to create and manage the annual budgeting process and long-term strategic financial planning
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Work with the Director of FP&A and Accounting to define and implement best practices for financial management and reporting across the Company.
- Utilize understanding of budgets and forecasts to create high quality variance and trend analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to improve business and financial performance
- Liaison with various organizations and partner with functional leads to create plans and forecasts, understanding/evaluating key functional drivers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical experience required
- Experience with financial systems/applications, proficiency in Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation, including pivot tables, v-lookup, and macros
- Experience with project accounting and sponsor's reporting a plus