Cordia Partners is currently seeking a Staff Accountant with experience working on their non-profit outsourcing team.This is an opportunity to grow your accounting career in a supportive consulting organization. In this role you will work within a team of Cordia Partners consultants to support the operational accounting needs of our clients. This is a full-time, salaried position with a highly competitive benefits package.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities include:
• Reconciling detail schedules on the General Ledger
• Recording Journal Entries
• Various other accounting functions
• Performs moderately complex calculations using Excel
• Determines the appropriateness of general ledger account balances
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement
• Utilizes large volumes of data to prepare general ledger journal entries
Staff Accoutnant Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA or MBA a plus
• 2 - 4 years of Accounting or Finance experience
• Must be proactive and have strong communication skills
Qualified candidates please apply here!