Cordia Resources is currently looking for a talented Principal Lead Financial Analyst
to join a fast growth, stable organization in Reston, VA. This is a contract to hire position and we are looking for qualified candidates who are available immediately and looking to join a strong and fast growth team.
- Principal Financial Analyst that includes both financial analysis as well as project accounting duties
- Position will report directly to the Controller and expected to support the team in a deputy Controller capacity
- Work closely with finance and program management teams by facilitating full lifecycle financial support for a portfolio of direct programs- monthly reporting, variance analysis and explanations, and ad hoc requests.
- Experience with multiple contract types and various performance periods simultaneously FP, POC, T&M, CP and All elements of cost buildups.
- Maintain an up-to-date forecast model showing top-line growth trends, updating the model regularly to incorporate the latest ratios and business metrics so management can understand how recent trends are likely to affect the business
- Requirements to work with and coordinate with multiple support functions and various levels of management across the organization.
- Will require the ability to read and interpret contractual documentation in order to ensure compliance with customer obligations.
- Work with senior management and department owners to implement companywide cost savings initiatives
- Assist with system transformations and drive standardization, simplification, and automation of financial reporting and key KPI reporting packages
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in financial analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, accounting, and budgeting.
- Experience with government contracting
- Knowledge and experience in FAR and CAS
- Some supervisory experience a plus
- Experience on both indirect and direct performance side a plus
- Experience with financial ERP systems (e.g. MS Dynamics GP, and IBM TM1)
- Proficiency with data analysis systems (e.g. Adaptive Insights)
- Experience with COGNOS Report Writing