Cordia Resources is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant
to join a fast growth organization in Tysons Corner, VA.
Our client is looking for qualified candidates that enjoy taking initiative and driving process improvement.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and supporting schedules for accounts payable, fixed assets, prepaids, and other associated accrual schedules.
- Manage the accounts payable function and ensure that all invoices and employee expenses are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Record expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and other of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, and prepare analyses of accounts to produce monthly financial reports.
- Support the month end close by preparing ongoing journal entries and accruals.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources*
- Accounting degree and at least 1-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with the monthly close process is required
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our Consulting Team and benefit from our best-in-class ConsultantCare
program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.