Cordia's client is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Social Media Escalation Specialist to triage incoming member needs and issues via a variety of social media platforms. This position will play a crucial role in our Member Support organization to orchestrate social media response efforts, including training and rallying the team to respond appropriately to incoming social media requests.
If you are passionate about customer experience and have a drive to work in a fast-paced startup environment, this would be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Triage incoming member needs, issues, and concerns as related to support through all social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, review sites, etc) along with internal channels (voicemails, Slack, and other sources)
- Organize and lead response plans across the Member Support team, especially during launch cycles
- Create social media response playbooks, including appropriate responses and communications
- Monitor support-related content or posts on social channels
- Deliver social media triage reports and metrics to the leadership team
- At least 1 year of experience in a high-volume, customer response-oriented role
- Experience using social media channels to respond to customers
- Experience creating response plans and managing reach-out efforts
- Strong written communication skills
- Aptitude for learning and communicating technical concepts
- Passion for great user experience and customer experience