Cordia's client is seeking an Office Manager to join our growing team and manage our office operations. In this role, you will facilitate all operational aspects of our office including deliveries, inventory, ordering office equipment, and assisting with office events. This person will also be responsible for overseeing day-to-day activities of our Receptionists.
Note that due to COVID-19, we are running a minimally staffed office with only essential employees present. As we adjust to the COVID-19 situation in the country, the office manager may also need to assist with taking temperatures of employees coming in. The Company will provide a thermometer that aims at the person’s forehead to ensure this is touch-less.
If you have a detail-oriented mindset, a love of customer service, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to get important tasks done, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Maintain office inventory and manage ordering of needed office equipment
- Manage a small team of Receptionists and ensure priorities and work are being met
- Help receive deliveries, mail, and organize package deliveries as well as prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Help organize office meetings or activities when necessary
- Coordinate outside meeting conference rooms and locations for different departments
- Assist with checking in visitors and monitoring contractor and employee badges when entering the office
- Assist with checking temperatures and enforcing mask usage
- Assist with ordering company lunches, snacks, and swag
- Ensure that kitchens and other public use areas are stocked appropriately
- At least one year of experience managing an office in an operational capacity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with a hands-on approach
- Ability and eagerness to ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to be present in our Tyson’s Corner office 5 days a week